This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site www.CrystalsHealing.com.
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
Full name of legal entity: Joyce McCluskey
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: PO Box 1309, Lake Havasu City, AZ USA 86405
It is very important that the information we have about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know at any time if your information changes by contacting us at:
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU, FOR WHAT PURPOSE, AND ON WHAT GROUND DO WE PROCESS IT
Personal data means any information which would enable the identification of an individual.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication data includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance, or defense of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records, and to establish, pursue, or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data may include data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address, email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details, and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data includes data about how you use our website and any online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back-ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and businesses. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyze your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and business.
- Marketing Data includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which are to study how customers use our products and services in order to develop our business.
- We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data, and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is to expand our business.
Sensitive data is data that includes information about race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexuality, sexual orientation, political beliefs, information on your health and genetics, criminal offenses.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you.
Our lawful ground of processing your personal data (such as email address, home address, phone number) is to send you marketing communications via your consent or our relevant business concerns such as to expand our business.
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since. Under these regulations, if you are a limited company, we may send you marketing emails without your consent. However, you can still opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time.
Before we share your personal data with any third party for their own marketing purposes we will get your express consent.
You can ask us or third parties or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by emailing us at:
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets
We require all third parties to whom we transfer data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
There are measures put in place to prevent your personal data from accidentally being lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without your permission. We also allow access to your personal data only to employees who have a need to know such data.
There are procedures in place to deal with a suspected personal data breach. You will be notified in there is a breach if we are legally required to do so.
We only retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes that it was collected for.
For tax purposes, we are required by law to keep basic information on our customers including contact, financial, and transaction data.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
You have rights in relation to your personal data including the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, objection to processing, and to withdraw consent.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data. However, we may charge a fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive, or excessive. We may refuse to comply with your request in those circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm you identity and ensure your right to access your personal data. This is a security measure to insure that personal data is not disclosed to a person who does not have the right to receive it.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than one month is the request is complicated or if you have made a number of requests. If this is the case, you will be notified.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
This website may include links to third party websites, plug ins, and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We are not responsible for third party privacy statements.